The Quote -

"Nope, I don't really have anything new to say. but then, I always have something amazing to tell about things that you already know!!"

-Muthu

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Forgetting you

The snap-




The poem-


A child; My mind
jumped with glee,
Two feet in air-
Joy abound & bare.

Two wings unhinged
lunged; lupine,
A sky lark's dance-
Of a forgotten romance.

Of kisses; salty,
& tears; saltier.

Of memories; sweet,
& thy pain; sweeter.

The pain of my love;
An angel lost;
eons past;



In a
Lucid tone; of
A lurid atone-

My mind's lark rejoices
And harps,
Rambling drunk;

Soaked up &
exuberant that,

it has forgotten you,

You, my girl

Fair lady of thy lot;
The thumping melody of my heart;

Tangerine-
The rhyme of
her clear crystal voice.

Aquamarine-
The shine of
her sheer liquid eyes.


As in bliss
as my mind may be,

Singing out, of
forgotten you;

A pity it is-

It also forgot-
Even for the ecstasy of forgetting you;
It needs you-

You; my love.

An angel lost
eons past.

6 comments:

venuss66 said...

The pic and poem are wonderful.

Rajlakshmi said...

love is the air I guess :)the poem so beautifully complemented the picture or was it the other way round... its so mushy and beautiful :)

bondgal_rulz said...

Such an articulate poem. Less seemed more. :)

Awesome pic. :)

Cheers

muthu said...

@ venus66 --

thanks a lot.. :)

I 22 loved the pic...

muthu said...

@ Rajlakshmi --

haha.. yup U can say that--

love is of course in the air.. :)

I got the pic to suit the poem.. & by luck they took off..

muthu said...

@ bondgal_rulz --

hmhm--

thanks 4 your comments yaar...

I 22 loved the pic.. :)